Being a teenage Christian is hard, but being a teenage Christian with a headscarf is even harder.

My photo
Hi! I'm Gertie, a revert Shi'ite Muslimah living on the east coast. I reverted to Islam this year, Alhamdulillah, and I'm still trying to learn about my religion and be a better Muslim.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Adele's Dress

Yeah, I know it's a bit late for talking about the Grammy fashions, but I couldn't resist.


































Little known fact, my hair used to look like that. It was golden blond and very fluffy with that exact cut and style xD The resemblance is remarkable. (Just so nobody goes "WHY IS A HIJABI TALKING ABOUT HER HAIR?!", my hair was the victim of a dye job and haircut. It really doesn't look like this now, REALLY doesn't.)
And this dress! It's actually modest, and I (as a plus-size lady) could wear it without looking ridiculous. Ah!
 Now, someone needs to make a dress based off of this, so I can buy 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment