Being a teenage Christian is hard, but being a teenage Christian with a headscarf is even harder.

My photo
Hi! I'm Gertie, a revert Shi'ite Muslimah living on the east coast. I reverted to Islam this year, Alhamdulillah, and I'm still trying to learn about my religion and be a better Muslim.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sowers of Hope

I found this shop when I searched for various headcoverings. I like to wear snoods and headband type coverings around the house (they ARE really convenient for keeping hair out of one's face!)



Brown Paisley Extra Wide Convertible Headband Headcovering
















Deep Brown and Green Paisley Israeli Tichel Headcovering


















Teal and Red Floral Snood Headcovering















Headcovering Autumn Glory




















Soft Teal Floral Scarf Israeli Headcovering

















Pink Floral Scarf Israeli Headcovering

















Floral Miriam Convertible Headcovering
















Natural Chocolate Roses Extra Wide Convertible Covering



















From
Sowers of Hope 

Well, these are just as few of my favourites. Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment