Being a teenage Christian is hard, but being a teenage Christian with a headscarf is even harder.

My photo
Hi! I'm Gertie, a revert Shi'ite Muslimah living on the east coast. I reverted to Islam this year, Alhamdulillah, and I'm still trying to learn about my religion and be a better Muslim.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hijab House: Ecuador Rose Collection

Hijab House came out with a new line: Ecuador Rose, and I am lovin' it!

Ecuador Rose Collection 

 Pin Stripe Hijab Olive





















Gather Stitch Hijab Teal






















Blue Lace Hijab





















(^this would look good on my sister, if only she wore headscarves...)

Houndstooth Hijab Black



Though sadly, in the hijab section of things, there weren't many that would look good on me. They had some really pretty patterned ones.  My skin tone betrays me (sigh!)
But still, I really liked most of the dresses and skirts.

Purple Florence Dress

















Stripe Sail Dress


 Knot Dress Black

















Maverick Skirt Black


















I wish I could afford the shipping on these! Sometimes it really stinks that all the companies I really like are in Malaysia, Australia, or the UK. Oh well, it's fun to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment